Well, kids… I’ve finally made it. 100 followers on WordPress for my blog. While this may seem like a laughable feat to some, it’s a big deal to me, and I can’t begin to thank you all enough. It’s crazy to think that there are 100 people out there who actually want to follow what I have to say about my crazy life. I’m so excited to continue to grow meganlouann, and I’ve certainly got some big things coming up in the not so distant future (Spain! *cough cough* Spain!). Again, thank you so much for reading and caring. I truly can’t thank you enough! This blog has honestly helped me grow as a person, and I don’t think I’d have the motivation to post as much if I didn’t think anyyyyybody was reading. So, anyways here’s 100 random facts about me to say thank you 100 times!!!!!! (You totally don’t have to read this list, but if you’re curious…)
1. I’m currently sitting at my desk at work barefoot – don’t ask.
2. Volleyball is my favooooorite sport.
3. If I could only wear black I would, and for the most part, I do.
4. I used to absolutely despise coffee.
5. College changed number 4 immediately.
6. I hate when people chew obnoxiously.
7. Elderly people make me smile a whole lot.
8. I work at a nursing home, and I clearly love it (see no. 7).
9. I have a love/hate relationship with my major (biology).
10. I enjoy working out.
11. I enjoy eating.
12. I work out, so I can eat like a 700 lb man, and ya know not look like one.
13. Watching makeup videos on YouTube is a favorite pastime of mine.
14. I’m obsessed with makeup.
15. I often consider doing a few posts like makeup reviews, but I feel like it just doesn’t flow with the rest of my posts.
16. I over think things a lot.
17. I’m an introvert who likes to “go out” go out about twice a month.
18. I love to read.
19. I do most of my reading over the summer because school is like “ain’t got time for that”.
20. I’m only at number 20?!?!
21. I think tanning is really boring and uncomfortable.
22. My biggest desire in life is to travel as much as possible.
23. I’ve never been out of the country (that will be changing in T-3 months!).
24. I want to be fluent in Spanish.
25. I think Facebook is making a comeback.
26. My little sister is my world.
27. Just kidding, my dogs are my world.
28. Okay, the whole family is my world.
29. I want 2 kids.
30. I want to wait as long as possible to have said 2 kids.
31. I’m in a sorority.
32. I almost never know for sure what I want to do with my life, but who ever really does?!
33. Faith is extremely important to me.
34. I love tattoos.
35. I’ll never get a tattoo.
36. I see both white/gold and blue/black in #TheDress.
37. I have a blue iPhone C.
38. This is a lot harder than I thought it would be.
39. I shamelessly watch The Bachelor.
40. Music can directly impact my mood.
41. I love almost all types of music, but pop punk and country are my favorites (opposites I know).
42. I lived in the dorms on campus for like a month and a half.
43. I had to move out because I’m highly allergic to mold, and well…. yeah, gross.
44. I love where I live now (at home in the good ‘ole NKY).
45. If you go 10 minutes North, you’re in Cincinnati (only the greatest city ever).
46. If you go 10 minutes South, you’re in the beautiful countryside of KY.
47. One day I’d like to be a flight attendant because I love flying and because free flights whaaaaat?!
48. I want to publish a book someday.
49. Cheese is like my favorite category of food, but I’m slightly lactose intolerant soooooo.
50. I have to get a colonoscopy every 5 years for the rest of my life. I’m 19. TMI?!
So since I’m super lazy and really struggling to find some random facts about myself clearly (see no. 50), just take this list and multiply by 2! Bam, now you have 100. If you actually read all of that nonsense, you’re the real MVP. Thank you so much again for reading and following! Until next time…